٨۸۵۴۳۵۶۱-٠٢١

اين سربرگ اختياري انجمن براي صندوق پيشنهادات و انتقادات است.

موضوع: Marcus Mariota and the wider throwing base Marcus

Marcus Mariota and the wider throwing base Marcus 5 سال 4 ماه ago #451

• zhangzk
  • آفلاين
  • كاربر عضو
  • ارسال ها: 9
  • امتياز: 0
One of those issues was his fundamentals. It seemed like he threw off his back foot more last year than he had in the 3 years prior. Some of that was probably because of the leg injury he suffered at the end of the 2016 season Cheap Tennessee Titans Hoodie , but some of that was probably because he did some back sliding in the fundamentals department.One of the things he has talked about this offseason is throwing with a wider base. Well he is absolutely doing that thus far. Here is a picture of Mariota’s base when throwing last season:And here is a picture from this week’s mini camp:There is no doubt this is something Marcus worked at on his own this offseason. Remember his rookie year when the coaching staff they were going to have to teach him to take drops from under center because he never did it in college but he showed up ready to go with it on day 1 of training camp?Titans News: Not For Long The NFL stands for Not For Long, as we saw with Nick Williams. Williams had a very strong preseason and training camp, but was injured so didn’t make the team out of the gate. Once healthy he joined the team again. Unfortunately Nick made 2 very costly errors on Sunday and was cut. On a human level Cheap Custom Tennessee Titans Jerseys , it’s very sad to see a guy that has worked his entire life to be a professional football player, and it didn’t work out with the Titans. Hopefully he gets a job somewhere else. I wish him the best. Jayon Brown has been awesome this year, and I think that’s been overshadowed by the overall run defense/Rashaan being awful. Brown was the reason I didn’t think we needed to absolutely prioritize ILB this past offseason. That being said www.officialtitansfootballstore.com , if Evans ever becomes a solid player, we’ll be set for years. Jim Wyatt does his mailbag and does a good job of not answering the Dez Bryant questions. The guy can’t separate and is a locker room cancer. STOP ASKING ABOUT HIM, PEOPLE.
مدير دسترسي عمومي براي نوشتن را غيرفعال كرده.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds