٨۸۵۴۳۵۶۱-٠٢١

به كيوننا خوش آمديد

به ما و كاربران ما بگوئيد چه كسي هستيد, چه چيزي دوست داريد و چرا عضو اين سايت شديد.
ما به همه اعضاء جديد خوش آمد ميگوئيم و اميدواريم كه زياد شما را اينجا ببينيم !

موضوع: Is Preach Too Harsh on The Game, Blizzard, and The

Is Preach Too Harsh on The Game, Blizzard, and The 5 سال 11 ماه ago #438

• gabrielantonio
  • آفلاين
  • كاربر عضو
  • ارسال ها: 10
  • امتياز: 0
Hi,

So after watching Preaches webshow this week, he's can't get excited for BfA at all. Not only that, he sounds disgusted by alot of the changes Blizzard is making with classes, such as the GCD removal, and the class gameplay. He has a theory that Blizzard is making the game shitty for high end players like him to remove the perception that the game is too easy. That Blizzard is trying to dissuade mythic raiders from playing the game. I'm struggling to understand this guys logic. I love his content and entertainment personality, but the negativity he puts on the game vs trying to be constructive and encouraging community discussion make me wonder if he's alittle too harsh on Blizzard and the community. It sounds like he's putting his opinions of the game as the most beneficial for the game. Constantly playing hard ass against the Devs and community, vs. dialing it back. Istead of constantly getting frustrated that people are ok or happy with these changes, think alittle harder about why people care about certain things.

For more etails
Animated Explainer Videos
مدير دسترسي عمومي براي نوشتن را غيرفعال كرده.
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds