٨۸۵۴۳۵۶۱-٠٢١

به كيوننا خوش آمديد

به ما و كاربران ما بگوئيد چه كسي هستيد, چه چيزي دوست داريد و چرا عضو اين سايت شديد.
ما به همه اعضاء جديد خوش آمد ميگوئيم و اميدواريم كه زياد شما را اينجا ببينيم !

موضوع: Why cant i drop artifact weapon quests?

Why cant i drop artifact weapon quests? 6 سال 7 ماه ago #214

• JensenBreck
  • آفلاين
  • كاربر فعال
  • ارسال ها: 82
  • امتياز: 0
hii,
so i've done all classes except for Monk to 110 and most with a completed class campaign.
I haven't gone crazy and collected all weapon/spec for every class but the weapons that i did collect have all had a pretty straight forward quest line.

now I decided to go for all 4 weapons on my Druid. Having never healed before but i figured "how hard could it be"... well its more difficult than i thought and quite frankly its just not worth my time, i wont ever heal anyways. i tried both at low level and with an item level of around 850 and still cant do it. its blocking my progression on the Druid campaign because there is a quest to rid the corruption in the Dreamwalk that's in the same zone as this artifact weapon quest...it chooses to send me to the weapon scenario which basically means i'm totally blocked from class hall progression. great so i suck at healing, i dont care but why block me out of the rest of the campaign because of it? why cant i just drop it and take it again at a later date when I'm "More prepared!"

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759277051

business teaser trailer
مدير دسترسي عمومي براي نوشتن را غيرفعال كرده.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds